How to Refer a Patient to Temple University Hospital
Temple Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine makes it easy for referring physicians. Contact the Temple Call Center at 215-707-5555 to:
- Schedule a patient appointment
- Contact a physician or get information
- Make special arrangements for patients
- Update your contact information
As a physician, your call will be received by a Temple Call Center service representative. Our representatives can promptly schedule a patient appointment, reach a consulting physician and provide help with any needed arrangements or information about Temple Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine.
Bilingual services are available.
Orthopaedics Physician Liaison Service
A physician liaison is available to:
- Answer your questions
- Advise on services and physician specialties (ask for our physician listing)
- Coordinate contacts with nurse specialists, insurers and managed care companies
- Update you on eligibility for clinical research trials
- Invite you to accredited continuing medical education events
- Help you quickly resolve problems
To contact a physician liaison, please call 1-800-TEMPLE-MED (1-800-836-7536).
Critical Care Transport
The Temple Transport Team ("T3") is the region's premier 24-hour critical care ground and air medical transport service. Our physician-led team includes critical care nurses, paramedics, EMTs, pilots and Mission Support Coordinators. One call will begin the expedited process of transporting your patient from any hospital or emergency department within a 150-mile radius of Temple University Hospital, while carefully maintaining critical care during transport.
Immediate Critical Care Transport Transfer Requests - 24/7:
215-707-TRAN (8726). You will be connected to the Temple Transfer Center.